Founded by Richard N. Cabela in 1961, Cabela’s Inc is a subsidiary of Bass Pro shops, an American direct marketer and specialty retailer for outdoor activities. Based in Sidney, Nebraska, the organization spanned across the United States with stores spread in 82 locations. The organization, in collaboration with Capital One Bank, releases credit cards that have tremendous benefits. Let’s look into the features, benefits, and bill payment methods.
Benefits of Cabela’s Credit Card
The credit card comes with a lot of member-only perks, and let’s look at a few.
- 2% points back at Bass Pro Shops, Cabela’s, and participating Cenex locations.
- 1% points back on all purchases.
- Easy point redemption using a mobile app and chances of earning free gear.
- The points don’t have any expiry date and are available for redemption at any point in time, and no redemption minimums for open accounts.
- You will get a lower APR on Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s.
- Security with Account alerts, fraud coverage from Capital One Bank.
- Get access to exclusive hunting and fishing adventures.
- Auto payment options.App
- Stay updated with the automated texts or email reminders.
- Feature to add another authorized user.
- Stay on top of your account with the facility to see the recurring transactions.
- 24×7 customer service.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for the Cabela’s Credit Card
- Applicant must be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Should have a Social Security Number (SSN)
- Should have a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address
Applying for the Cabela’s Credit Card
Applying for the Cabela’s credit card is an easy online process. Follow the below steps to get it done.
- Visit the Cabela’s Credit Card Official Website.
- Find the link which says Apply Today.
- Click on the same, and you will be redirected to a new page.
- The new page comes with all the information about the card, explaining the rates, fees, and rewards info. Go through the same to understand the perks of the card.
- The bottom half of the page requests the details.
- Enter the personal information such as Last Name, First Name, Social Security Number, and date of birth.
- Answer the question in the next line, which confirms whether you are a U.S citizen or not.
- Proceed with entering the contact information to enter Residential address, zip code, city, state, Email Address, and primary phone number.
- Scroll down to enter the financial information.
- Enter Employment status, Annual income, Monthly rent. Answer the questions that confirm further details about your bank accounts.
- Check the box at the bottom of the page which says that you agree to the terms and conditions.
- Please go through all the details present to you in the next column, which has additional information about eligibility, rates, fees, and other costs, as applicable.
- Click on Continue at the bottom of the page. Proceed with further prompts to apply for the credit card successfully.
Cabela’s Credit Card – Setting up Online Access
To set up online access,
- Visit the Cabela’s Credit Card Official Website.
- Click on the Manage your account from the top navigation bar.
- On the new page, click on the Set up online access link.
- Enter the Last Name or SSN and date of birth.
- Click on Get Started and proceed with the other formalities in the next steps.
- Make a note of the username and password that you have provided during the process.
Cabela’s Credit Card – Logging into your Online Account
Once you’re done with setting up online access, you will be provided with a username and password used to log in.
Visit the Cabela’s Credit Card Official Website. And click on the Sign-in link at the top of the page. Upon being re-directed to the new page, enter the user name and password to login to your account’s homepage. Once you sign in to your account, the card will be activated automatically.
In case of a forgotten username or password, click on the same at the bottom of the page and follow the steps to retrieve the same.
- The site checks the details for verification as a part of security.
- Enter the Last Name, SSN, and Date of Birth in the provided spaces.
- Click on Find me, and once it’s verified, the site will redirect you to a new page.
- Follow the process as requested to retrieve the details.
The credit card could get you an initial bonus of up to 30 $ with no annual fee.
Cabela’s Credit Card – Bill Payment
There are several ways of paying your Cabela’s credit card bill.
Online Payment: Visit the www.capitalone.com site and hover the mouse over the link Credit Cards present at the top left. Check for the heading Common Account Tasks, which is towards the extreme right, and click on the option Pay Credit Card bill that is present below. It will prompt you to the sign-in page where you need to log in to pay your Cabela’s credit card bill successfully.
Pay by Mail: You always have a chance to do things the old way. Write a check to the below address to pay your bill by mail.
Cabela’s Visa, PO Box 71083, Charlotte, NC 28272-1083. You have to write the payment details at the back of the cheque, like the account number.
Pay by Phone: Reach out to the team at 800-850-8402 and follow the instructions carefully to pay your bill by phone.
Pay at a Store: Visit the link Cabela’s Credit Card store locator to find the nearest store for you. Either mention the state or even search by the zip code to find all the stores located. If you’re nearby to any of them, visit the store and the customer assistant takes care of the rest.
Cabela’s Credit Card – Customer Service
Write to customer service at [email protected] or call the service team at 1-800-237-4444 for any help or issue resolution. The site even offers a Live Chat option which you can find on their official website, where you could talk to a representative online to bring your issue to the notice.